Chat

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Best Protection - FTU

Scrapkit - MBM Pink for Hope - HERE

Mask - Vicki - HERE

Word Art - Creative Misfits - HERE (BNB word art)

Tube - Ismael Rac - not sure where he is selling currently

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p11 - apply mask/merge group

Flower1 - resize 60%

Mura mesiter/copies/encircle 8,60,60

Frame4 - p6 (used my selection tool/point to point)

Wire

Frame1 - resize 90%

Streak 

Sparkles

Double heart - resize 50% - position right

Free rotate right by 10

Duplicate/mirror

Deco - position right

Duplicate/mirror

Glitter splatter - resize 60%

Position bottom corner of frame/duplicate/mirror

Add word art

Ribbon angel - resize 60%

Butterfly - resize 40%

Add tube and position

Dove - resize 40%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Pammers!
    Thank you so much for making my kit look so pretty. 😊
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete