Chat

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Memories - PTU



 Scrapkit - AWS "Reflecting on Memories" - HERE

ClusterHERE

Mask - Decorative Metallic Edge - HERE

Tube - Kajenna - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open cluster

Resize 80%

Image/canvas size/800x800

Open p11 - apply mask/merge group

Frame1 - resize 75%

Grab your magic wand and click inside frame

Click mask layer/promote selection/select none

On the promoted layer

Effects/texture of choice

Frame8 - send to bottom

Cluster3 - resize 40%

Metal flowers - resize 60%

Erase stem

Teddy Bear - resize 35%

Position tube

Books5 - resize 35%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment