Chat

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Moon- PTU

 





Scrapkit - Blood Moon by Shelly -  HERE

Mask - MizTeeque - HERE  (1st mask)

Tube - Misticheskaya at PFD - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p6 -apply mask/merge group

Flower Bush - resize 80% - mirror

Moon

Frame5 - resize70%

Grab magic wand and click inside/selections/modify/expand by  2/invert/p13/delete/select none

Do the same for the other 2 frames using a different paper

Position your close up - Effects/xero/radiance/default

Layer properties to luminance legacy and opacity to 60%

You can add a small gradient glow to the frame

Rose cluster1 - resize 50%

Image/free rotate left by 20

Grass covering1

Flower charm - resize 50%

Candle - resize 

Potion bottle1 - resize 40%

Flowerbush  pot - resize 75%

Potion bottle3 - resize 60%

Rose cluster2 - resize 45%

Bat2 - resize 40%

Winged bat - resize 60%

Position tube 

I put the spider in her fingers

Merge all visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright







 



No comments:

Post a Comment