Chat

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Mint Christmas - FTU

 Just a little teaser for one of the kits from TTL Blog trains taking off on the 7th


Scrapkit - JSWT - Mint Christmas - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - The Paper Shelter - HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to DS as you go

Open E23

Image/ canvas size/700x700

Effect - Mura meister/copies/wallpaper rotate

Apply mask/merge group

E35

Grab magic wand - add/none and click inside frame

Selections/modify/expand by 3/add p6/invert/delete and move layer down below frame

Position your tube

Add a gradient glow around your frame

E8

E9 - resize 70%

E31 - resize 40%

E25 - resize 40%

Crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright



My friend, Wally made this cutie for me




4 comments:

  1. I love the Mint Christmas Tut but I can't find that kit anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh never mind. Now I see it hasn't come out yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this tut is so very cute . I would love to try it out . but can't find the art that is used in it

    ReplyDelete